When a 14 ton mobile store rolls through Colorado there’s simply no stopping until they hit a craft brewery. And that stop just happens to be our tap room in Steamboat Springs.
Friday the 13th, 2pm-8pm
Butcherknife Tap Room
Tour Manager Scott Eisenburg says he’s “been waiting for February the 13th to roll around for weeks now.” That’s the day he pulls his 38-foot RV up to the Butcherknife Brewery to belly up and sell some incredible gear at a discount.
Our partners in this event also include Big Agnes and Honey Stinger… two of the nation’s top outdoor lifestyle suppliers. That coupled with the dirty blues rock of Yer State Birds playing live in our brew house should make for a mega-party not to miss.
So here’s what you can expect:
- 25% OFF merchandise from TREW Gear
- Giveaways and Door Prizes from Big Agnes and Honey Stinger
- LIVE MUSIC with local favorite: Yer State Birds
- FREE and open to the public
- Incredible food from the Y-Not Wagon
- Tasty beer from yours truly… Butcherknife Brewing Co.
The party starts at 2pm with live music taking stage at 5:30pm.
SHOP and SAVE on the planet’s most technical garments. For one day only, all merchandise from TREW Gear is 25% OFF.